Amada Senior Care employs a qualified individual to schedule client shifts, address client and caregiver concerns, and maintain personnel and client records.
To provide a high standard of Home Care services through the efficient and effective scheduling of work and services for agency employees and clients. Accountable for the management of agency personnel files and reports to the Scheduling Supervisor.
- One or more call-center experience or proven history and or references. Ability to communicate effectively with clients, families, caregivers, and administrative staff.
- Demonstrate self-motivation, self-direction, organizational skills, flexibility, and ability to deal with a high level of stress.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Proficiency in the use of computers.
Performance Responsibilities and Standards:
- Schedule Home Care, Home health, Placement, DME and Hospice if necessary and also scheduling private duty services by matching clients and caregivers with input from Program Director.
- Participate in recruiting, screening, and hiring para-professional staff.
- Assist agency applicants with the application and hiring process.
- Maintain personnel files in compliance with agency policy and state regulations.
- Assist with the referral/intake process for clients needing Home Care services.
- Verify third party payor coverage, as needed.
- Assist with orientation of new para-professional staff.
- Assist in obtaining client satisfaction surveys.
- Perform other administrative tasks, as assigned.
It is the policy of Amada Senior Care to base hiring and job performance decisions solely on an individual’s ability to perform essential job functions. Persons with disabilities are eligible for this or any position provided they can perform those functions with reasonable accommodation.