Caregiver Jobs Boca Raton
Amada Senior Care Northern Boca Raton is currently hiring for the positions listed below. If you would like to join our team, please submit an application by clicking on the orange button above or the link below.
We are looking for personal care attendants and home-care aides with the appropriate credentials and experience. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in Boca Raton below.
Why Do Caregivers Love Working for Amada Senior Care Boca Raton?
Mentoring and Career Development
- We believe in self-improvement, career development, and upward mobility in the workplace. We want to help you to further your education, excel in your job, and grow with our company.
- Our rates are actually industry competitive! At Amada Boca Raton, your pay will be based on your job performance, past experience and level of seniority, as well as the unique circumstances of the client you’re serving.
Free Continuing Education
Amada Boca Raton provides free CEU training on:
- State Certification
- CEU units (Continuing Education) for CNAs and RNs
- Condition-specific training for clients, both on-site and online
- The Amada Training Center (basic skills and equipment)
Flexible Work Schedules
- Whether you want to work part time or full time, evenings, days, or on the weekends, Amada Boca Raton has a variety of shifts available. If you have other commitments you can’t budge on, we’ll work with you to try to accommodate your schedule.
Performance-Based Bonuses, Employee Recognition, Rewards and Incentives
- At Amada Boca Raton, we value and reward your contribution to our team with events. “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year” bonuses are commonplace at our agency, as are gas and grocery cards, movie tickets and more.
A Strong National Presence
- Amada Senior Care has a nationwide presence. We have over 80 offices in 30 states, so even if you need to move, we probably have a location near where you’re going!
Experience and Compassionate Staff
- Enjoying your job is a lot easier when you work for caring, dedicated, professional people. We are committed to treating you with respect and are actually nice people to work for.
Tools That Make Your Job Easier
- Working is even easier with digital tools that help you stay organized and help our senior customers stay healthy. Using our Caregiver Portal makes checking your work schedule and care plans a breeze! We track Activities of Daily Living, which keeps clients and families healthy and happy.