Caregiver Jobs in Central Massachusetts
At Amada Senior Care Central Massachusetts, we are currently accepting applications for the positions listed below. If you think you’d be a great addition to our team, click on the orange button above or on the link below to send us your application.
We seeking individuals with the required credentials and experience to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Read on to learn more about our caregiver jobs in Central Massachusetts.
What’s so Great about Working for Amada Senior Care Central Massachusetts?
We’ll Help You Move Up
- We think it’s important to help our team members succeed. To foster career growth, we offer free continuing education courses, mentorships, and other resources for upward mobility.
- We honestly believe Amada caregivers are the best in the industry, and we pay them accordingly! Our competitive wages are based on performance, experience, and specific client care duties.
Continuing Education is Free
Amada provides caregiver with free CEU-based training, including:
- State certification training
- CEUs for Certified Nursing Assistants and Registered Nurses
- Training specific to common Amada client conditions, such as diabetes
- In-office access to the Amada Training Center for basic skills and equipment updates
- We offer full- and part-time hours as well as day, night, and weekend shifts. Working for Amada should work for you, so we’ll try to accommodate your scheduling needs.
Rewards and Bonuses
- Personal satisfaction isn’t the only extra perk of being an Amada team member. We hold regular caregiver events to show our appreciation, give out incentives like gas cards and movie tickets, and award bonuses to the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year.”
Senior Care Opportunities Nationwide
- If you ever need to relocate but want to stay with Amada, we’ll put you in contact with one of more than 80 offices across the United States.
The Best Teammates
- At Amada Central Massachusetts, we have carefully built our team with people who are friendly, dedicated, and professional. We actually enjoy working with each other, and we think you will, too!
Tools and Technology to Help You
- We have enlisted state-of-the-art tools and tech to streamline tasks and give our caregivers more time with their clients. For example, our Caregiver Portal allows team members to check schedules, document ADLs, and more with a convenient mobile app.