Caregiver Jobs in Central Pennsylvania
Amada Senior Care in Central Pennsylvania currently has openings for the following positions. If you are interested in becoming a member of the Amada team, please click on the orange button above or the link below to apply.
At this time, we are hiring individuals with the appropriate qualifications and experience to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in Central Pennsylvania below.
What’s so Great about Working for Amada Senior Care Central Pennsylvania?
We Encourage Growth and Success
- We feel it’s very important that we support our caregivers on their path to success. To encourage career growth, we offer mentoring programs, free continuing education courses, and more.
- Caregiver wages at Amada are always industry-competitive, and are based on performance, experience, seniority, and specific client care duties.
Continuing Education is Free
Amada offers caregivers free CEU-based training, including:
- Training for state certifications
- CEUs for CNAs and RNs
- Online and on-site training on client-specific conditions
- Access to the in-office Amada Training Center for basic skills and equipment updates
- We offer a range of shifts and schedules, including full- and part-time hours and morning, night, and weekend shifts. We realize that many of our caregivers have families, classes, or other responsibilities outside of Amada, and are happy to accommodate our their scheduling needs.
Rewards, Bonuses, and Incentives
- At Amada, we know our caregivers are the foundation upon which our reputation is built, and we like to show our appreciation to them often. We award bonuses to the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” provide incentives like grocery cards and movie passes, and hold frequent caregiver appreciation events.
A Strong National Presence
- There are more than 80 Amada offices in the U.S. If you need to relocate, we can put you in touch with the office nearest your new home.
- We think a positive work environment and friendly coworkers make a big difference, don’t you? At Amada, we hire team members who are professional, dedicated, and caring. We genuinely enjoy working together!
Tools so you can Work Smarter
- Why spend excess time on documentation when you could be spending it with a client? We provide tools to make administrative tasks more efficient, like our Caregiver Portal that makes scheduling, care journaling, and other duties fast and easy to complete.