Caregiver Jobs in Charleston/Hilton Head
At Amada Senior Care in Charleston and Hilton Head, we are hiring for the positions listed below at this time. If you think you’d be a great addition to our team, please apply by clicking on the orange button above or the link below.
We are interviewing individuals with the proper credentials and experience to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in Charleston and Hilton Head below.
What’s so Great about Working for Amada Senior Care Charleston and Hilton Head?
Opportunities for Career Growth
- We think it’s important that we help our Amada caregivers continue to develop their skills and advance their careers. To foster career growth, we offer mentoring, free continuing education, and more.
- Amada has always insisted on offering industry-competitive pay. Our caregivers’ wages are based on performance, seniority, experience, and specific duties carried out.
Continuing Education is On Us
Amada offers free CEU-based training for our caregivers, such as:
- State certification training
- Continuing ed units for CNAs and RNs
- In-depth training on conditions specific to senior clients, such as diabetes.
- In-office access to the Amada Training Center to brush up on basic skills and equipment use
- We offer full- and part-time hours as well as day, night, and weekend shifts. We offer both full- and part-time hours, as well as day, night, and weekend shifts. We’ll do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs, because we want working for Amada to work for you.
We Reward Excellent Work
- When your team is as fantastic as ours, it’s easy to show your appreciation. We award “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year” bonuses, provide rewards like gas cards and movie tickets, and hold regular caregiver appreciation events.
Serving Seniors Nationwide
- We have more than 80 Amada offices in the United States. If you need to relocate, there’s a good chance we have an office near your new home.
You’ll Love our Team
- At Amada Charleston and Hilton Head, we hire team members who are professional and dedicated, but also friendly. We genuinely enjoy working with each other!
Tools and Tech to Help You Work Smart
- We want our caregivers to spend every possible minute of their shifts caring for their clients, so we provide tools to make administrative tasks a breeze. For example, our Caregiver Portal is a fast and easy way to check schedules, add to care journals, and document ADLs.