Caregiver Jobs in Chester County
Amada Senior Care Chester County is currently hiring for the caregiver jobs listed below. If you are interested in joining our team, please click on the orange button above or on the link below to apply.
We are currently interviewing individuals with the proper credentials and experience to provide homemaker and personal care attendant services. To learn more about caregiver jobs in Chester County, please read on!
Why Do Caregivers Love to Work for Amada Senior Care Chester County?
Career Growth and Mobility
- We are proud of the excellent care provided by our team members, and want them to continue to grow with Amada. We foster career development with resources like mentorships, free continuing education courses, and more.
- Amada is committed to always providing our caregivers with industry-competitive pay. Wages are based on the specific needs of clients served, as well as on experience, seniority, and performance.
Free Continuing Education
Amada caregivers can take advantage of free CEU-based training, covering:
- State certification training
- CEUs for Certified Nurse Assistants and Registered Nurses
- Training on specific client conditions, like diabetes, both on-site and online
- Amada Training Center (in-office basic skills and equipment)
Flexible Work Schedules
- At Amada, we always have a variety of shifts available and are happy to work with our caregivers to accommodate their scheduling needs. Whether you want to work full- or part-time, or day, evening, or weekend hours, we’ll make working for Amada work for you.
Performance-Based Bonuses, Rewards and Incentives
- Our Amada Chester County caregivers are excellent at what they do, and we make sure they know it! We hold regular caregiver appreciation events, award bonuses to “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” and also reward team members with movie tickets, gas and grocery cards, and other perks..
A Strong National Presence
- If you ever need to relocate from Chester County, we’ll miss you. But we’ll also help you find a caregiver job at one of 80 Amada offices across the United States.
Experience and Compassionate Staff
- Everyone’s day seems easier when they work with people who are professional, positive, and friendly. At Amada, we make certain to provide a pleasant and respectful work environment.
Tools to Make Your Job Easier
- With tools and technology like Amada’s Caregiver Portal, our caregivers can take care of tasks like scheduling, care journaling, and ADL documentation with ease so they can spend more time with our clients.