Caregiver Jobs in Colorado Springs
At Amada Senior Care Colorado Springs, we currently have openings for the positions listed below. If you are interested in joining the Amada team, please click on the orange button above or the link below to submit your application.
We are hiring individuals with the appropriate credentials and experience to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Read on to earn more about our caregiver jobs in Colorado Springs.
Why do Caregivers Love Working for Amada Senior Care Colorado Springs?
Opportunities for Career Growth
- Amada caregivers truly have a passion for helping others, and we want to encourage them succeed. We provide mentorships, free continuing education, and other resources to help you grow with Amada.
- We hire some of the best caregivers in the industry, so it’s only fitting that we provide competitive pay. Caregiver wages at Amada are based on performance, experience, seniority, and specific client care duties.
Continuing Education is Free
Amada provides free CEU-based training, such as:
- Training for state certifications
- CEUs for Registered Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- On-site and online training on conditions common to Amada clients
- In-house access to the Amada Training Center for basic skills and equipment use training
- We realize that many of our caregivers are pursuing educations, have families, or have other commitments that affect the hours they can work. We’ll work with you to find a schedule that fits your needs, and we offer full- and part-time hours as well as day, night, and weekend shifts.
Rewards, Incentives, and Bonuses
- We believe in showing our caregivers how much we appreciate them—often! We provide rewards and incentives like gas or grocery cards, award bonuses to “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” and hold frequent caregiver events.
Senior Care Opportunities Nationwide
- Amada has more than 80 offices across the United States. If you want or need to relocate, we’ll help you contact the office near your new home so you can remain on the Amada team.
The Best Team
- Doesn’t every day feel a little brighter when you like the people you work with? We hire caregivers who are driven and professional yet compassionate, so we all honestly enjoy spending time together.
Tools and Tech to Help You Work Smarter
- Amada leads the senior care industry when it comes to technology, and this benefits our caregivers as well as our clients. For example, our Caregiver Portal makes it fast and easy to do care journaling, document ADLs and even check schedules.