Caregiver Jobs in Corona
Amada Senior Care Corona is currently hiring for the positions below. If you are interested in joining our team of compassionate caregivers, please click on the orange button above or the link below to submit an application.
We seek individuals who are appropriately experienced and credentialed to join our team as homemakers or personal care attendants. Read on to learn more about working with Amada Corona.
What Makes Working for Amada Senior Care Corona so Special?
Mentoring and Career Growth
- We love our caregivers’ passion and ambition! We want them to be able to grow with Amada, so we are pleased to offer mentorships and opportunities for continuing education and career development.
- Amada is highly competitive in this industry, both in regard to the care we provide and the compensation we offer. Caregiver wages are based on performance, specific job duties, seniority, and experience and we provide regular employee reviews.
Tuition-Free Continuing Education
Amada encourages our employees to grow with free training such as:
- State certification courses
- CEUs for for Certified Nurse Assistants and Registered Nurses.
- On-site and online training on specific client conditions
- Free, in-office skills and equipment training with the Amada Training Center
Flexible Work Schedules
- We realize that not every caregiver is able to work a 9-5, Monday-Friday schedule. This is why we offer a variety of shifts and flexible scheduling. Whether you want to work full or part time, days, evenings, or weekends, we will strive to make working for Amada work for you!
Employee Recognition, Bonuses, Rewards and Incentives
- We are always looking for ways to show our employees how much we value them. Amada offers regular caregiver appreciation events, bonuses for “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” and other incentives like gas and grocery cards and movie tickets.
Amada is Nationwide
- Did you know that there are more than 80 Amada offices in 30 different states? If you need to relocate, you may be able to continue to work for Amada in your new location.
Friendly and Professional Staff
- Caring for seniors at this level can sometimes leave you feeling a bit drained, and it’s important to us that our caregivers can look to other Amada team members for support. That’s why we hire employees who are professional, committed, and passionate and treat every member of our team with respect.
Technology to make Your Job Easier
- We know that things like care journaling and ADL tracking are essential, but we never want them to detract from our caregivers’ attention to clients. That’s why we have tools like our Caregiver portal that make documentation, checking care plans, and scheduling a breeze.