Caregiver Jobs in East Bay/Sacramento
We are currently hiring for the below positions at Amada East Bay/Sacramento. If you would like to join the Amada team, please submit an application by clicking on the orange button above or on the link below.
We are seeking home-care aides and personal care attendants with appropriate credentials and experience. Let us tell you more about our caregiver jobs in East Bay!
Why Work for Amada Senior Care East Bay?
Mentoring and Career Growth
- Our caregivers are great at what they do, and we encourage their passion by providing opportunities for career development such as mentoring and free continuing education courses. We want you to grow your career with Amada!
- Pay at Amada is always industry-competitive. We base our caregivers’ compensation on their performance, seniority, experience, and specific client care duties.
Continue your Education for Free
Our caregivers have access to free CEU-based training, covering:
- State certification training
- CEUs for Certified Nurse Assistants and Registered Nurses
- Training on client-specific conditions, both on-site and online
- Brush up on basic skills and equipment through the Amada Training Center
Schedules that Work for You
- Our caregivers put their all into their work every day, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have other commitments and responsibilities. We want working for Amada to work for you, so we offer both full- and part-time work as well as flexible day, night, and weekend hours.
We Appreciate our Employees—and it Shows
- At Amada, we are so proud of the work our caregivers do, so we are always looking for new ways to show our appreciation. We offer bonuses for the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” and we also like to give our employees movie tickets, gas cards, grocery cards, and other incentives.
Amada is Nationwide
- We have more than 80 offices in 30 states, which means our employees have opportunities to work all over the country.
- Doesn’t it make your day so much brighter when you work with friendly and supportive people? We at Amada East Bay deeply respect our employees and have built our team with individuals who are professional, dedicated, and compassionate.
Tech and Tools to Help You Work Smarter
- As a caregiver, organization and detailed documentation are priorities—but should never detract from helping your client stay happy and healthy. We provide tools like our Caregiver portal that streamline tasks like care journaling, ADL tracking, and scheduling so you can focus on what really matters.