Caregiver Jobs in Eastern North Carolina
Amada Senior Care Eastern North Carolina is currently interviewing for the caregiver jobs listed below. If you are interested in joining our team, please click on the orange button above or the link below to submit an application.
We are currently hiring individuals with the appropriate credentials and experience to join our staff of personal care attendants and home-care aides. Scroll down to learn more about our caregiver jobs in Eastern North Carolina.
What’s so Special about Working for Amada Senior Care Eastern North Carolina?
We Encourage Career Growth
- It’s important to us that we encourage our caregivers to grow with Amada. We offer mentorships, free continuing eductation, and other resources to help you grow personally and professionally.
- We believe Amada caregivers are the best, and we pay them accordingly! Wages at Amada are always industry-competitive, and compensation is based on factors like experience, seniority, performance, and specific job duties.
Continuing Education is Free
We foster career mobility through free CEU-based training, including:
- State certification training
- CEUs for CNAs and RNS
- Training on client-specific conditions, offered both on-site and online
- Access to the Amada Training Center to brush up on basic skills and equipment training
- We realize that some caregivers are not able to work a 9 to 5, Monday to Friday schedule. We can work with your scheduling needs, and offer a variety of options like full- or part-time hours and day, evening, and weekend shifts.
Caregiver Appreciation, Bonuses, and Rewards
- When your staff is as great as ours is, it’s easy to show your appreciation. We hold regular caregiver events, award bonuses to the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” and provide other incentives and perks like movie passes, gas and grocery cards, and more.
Serving Seniors Nationwide
- Amada Senior Care has more than 80 offices spread across the United States, so you may still be able to work with us if you choose to relocate.
Professional, Friendly Staff
- At Amada Eastern North Carolina, we are passionate about what we do—and we hire caregivers who share that passion. We truly enjoy working together because we have carefully built our team with individuals who are professional, dedicated, and friendly.
Tools and Technology to Help You
- We provide tools and technology to help our caregivers spend less time on administrative duties and more time caring for their clients. For example, our Caregiver Portal makes tasks like care journaling, ADL tracking, and even scheduling fast and convenient.