Caregiver Jobs in Fort Lauderdale
At Amada Senior Care Fort Lauderdale, we currently have openings for the positions listed below. If you think you’d be a great addition to our caregiver team, please click on the orange button above or on the link below to apply.
We are hiring individuals with the appropriate credentials and experience to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in Fort Lauderdale below.
Why do Caregivers Love Working for Amada Senior Care Fort Lauderdale?
Opportunities for Career Growth
- Amada caregivers love what they do, so it’s no surprise many of our team members want to grow their careers. We foster upward mobility with mentoring programs, free continuing education, and other resources to help you succeed.
- Caregiver wages at Amada are based on experience, performance, seniority, and specific client care duties. Amada caregivers can always expect industry-competitive pay.
Free Continuing Education
Our caregivers don’t pay for CEU-based training, including:
- State certification training
- Continuing ed units for RNs and CNAs
- Training on conditions common to Amada clients, such as diabetes, offered both on-site and online
- Access to the in-office Amada Training Center to brush up on basic skills and equipment
- If you are concerned about getting enough hours because you have school, family responsibilities, or other commitments, know that we’ll do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs. We offer both full- and part-time hours as well as day, night, and weekend shifts.
Rewards, Incentives, and Bonuses
- We never get tired of finding new ways to show our caregivers how much we appreciate them! We reward the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year” with bonuses, provide incentives like gas and grocery cards, and hold frequent caregiver events.
Caring for Seniors Nationwide
- There are more than 80 Amada offices spread across 30 states. If you ever need to relocate, there’s a good chance you can keep working for Amada wherever you land.
The Best Team
- Amada caregivers have a reputation for being exceptionally friendly and professional—and this is no coincidence. We are careful to hire people who will enhance our team. We honestly like working together!
Tools and Tech to Help You
- One of the tools we have designed to help our caregivers spend more time with clients and less time on paperwork is our Caregiver Portal. Caregivers can log on through a mobile device to check schedules, document care and ADLs, and more.