Caregiver Jobs in Johnson County
Amada Senior Care Johnson County currently has openings for the caregiver jobs listed below. If you think you’d be a great addition to our team, click on the orange button above or on the link below to apply.
We hiring individuals with the proper credentials and experience to join Amada as personal care attendants or homemakers. Read on to learn more about caregiver jobs in Johnson County.
Why do our Caregivers Love Working for Amada Senior Care Johnson County?
Advance your Career
- At Amada, we want to help our team members excel. We encourage career advancement through free continuing education courses, mentorships, and other resources.
- We base caregiver pay on experience, seniority, performance reviews, and specific care duties, and our wages are always industry-competitive.
Free Continuing Education Courses
Team members have access to free CEU-based training, including:
- Training for state certifications
- Continuing ed units for CNAs and RNs
- Training on client-specific conditions, online and on-site.
- In-office training for basic skills and equipment at the Amada Training Center.
- Many of our caregivers have commitments or responsibilities that make working a traditional 9 to 5 schedule impossible. We’ll work with you to accommodate your scheduling needs, and offer full- and part-time work as well as day, evening, and weekend shifts.
Caregiver Appreciation, Bonuses, and Rewards
- We know Amada caregivers are the best, and we take every opportunity to show our gratitude to them. We hold regular caregiver appreciation events, provide bonuses to “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” and even hand out rewards like movie tickets and gas and grocery cards.
Serving Seniors Nationwide
- If you should ever need to relocate from Johnson County, there’s a good chance you can transfer to one of more than 80 Amada offices in the US.
You’ll Love our Team
- When you like the people you work with, everything seems a little more pleasant. We hire team members who are professional and driven but also friendly and supportive.
Tools and Tech to Help You
- Amada is always looking for ways to streamline administrative tasks so our caregivers can spend more time with clients and less time pushing papers. Our Caregiver Portal makes it so easy to stay on top of scheduling, documentation, and ADL tracking.