Caregiver Jobs in Louisville
Amada Senior Care Louisville is hiring for the following positions at this time. If you are interested in joining the Amada team, please click on the orange button above or the link below to submit your application.
We seek individuals with the proper credentials and experience to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in Louisville below!
Why do Caregivers Love Working for Amada Senior Care Louisville?
Opportunities for Career Growth
- Amada caregivers are truly passionate about what they do, and we want to encourage our valued team members to grow with Amada. We offer mentoring, free continuing education, and other tools to promote career mobility.
- We are committed to always providing industry-competitive pay. Our caregivers’ wages are based on performance, experience, seniority, and the needs of their specific clients.
No Fees for Continuing Education
We provide free CEU-based training, including:
- State certification training
- CEUs for Certified Nurse Assistants and Registered Nurses
- Training on client-specific conditions, like diabetes, available on-site and online
- Free access to the Amada Training Center to brush up on basic skills and equipment
- We want working for Amada to work for you, so we do our best to accommodate caregivers’ scheduling needs. With full- and part-time schedules and day, night, and weekend shifts, we’ll make sure you get the hours you need.
Caregiver Appreciation and Rewards
- We are so proud of our Amada caregivers that we’re always looking for new ways to show our gratitude! We hold regular caregiver appreciation events, award the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year” with bonuses, and also provide incentives like free movie tickets, gas cards, and grocery cards.
A Strong National Presence
- Did you know that Amada Senior Care has more than 80 offices spread across 30 states? This means that you may be able to continue working with us if you need to relocate.
The Best Team
- Working with people you like and respect makes everything a bit easier, don’t you think? We take care to hire team members who are professional, dependable, and friendly so we always know we can rely on each other.
Technology to Make Your Job Easier
- We know our caregivers pursued this career because they want to help seniors life safer and happier lives. We have tools that help you spend more time with clients, such as our Caregiver Portal that makes administrative tasks like scheduling and care documentation a breeze.