Caregiver Jobs in Mesa
At this time, Amada Senior Care Mesa has openings for the caregiver jobs listed below. If you are interested in joining the Amada team, please click on the orange button above or the link below to submit your application.
We are hiring individuals with the requisite experience and credentials to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in Mesa below.
Why Work for Amada Senior Care Mesa?
We Encourage Career Growth
- Many of our caregivers are interested in continuing to develop their careers. To encourage this, Amada offers free continuing education courses, mentoring, and other resources for career growth.
- At Amada, we know we have the best caregivers, so we are committed to paying them accordingly. Our wages are always industry-competitive, and pay is based on performance, seniority, experience, and specific client care duties performed.
Free Continuing Education
Amada provides caregivers with free CEU-based training, including:
- State certification training
- CEUs for CNAs and RNS
- Training on diabetes and other client-specific conditions, both online and on-site
- Opportunities to brush up on basic skills and equipment through the Amada Training Center
- Since many of our caregivers are continuing their educations or have other responsibilities outside of Amada, we think it’s important to offer flexible scheduling. Whether you are able to work full- or part-time, or are seeking day, night, or evening hours, we’ll work with your scheduling needs.
Caregiver Appreciation, Rewards, and Bonuses
- When your team is as great as ours, it’s easy to find ways to show your appreciation. We hold frequent caregiver events, award the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year” with bonuses, and also offer incentives like gas and grocery cards and movie tickets.
Senior Care Opportunities Nationwide
- If for some reason you need to leave Mesa, we can help you look for a position in one of the more than 80 Amada offices across the United States.
Friendly and Professional Team
- We believe a positive and supportive work environment is essential. We treat all employees with the respect they deserve and hire team members who are professional yet compassionate. We actually enjoy working together, and we think you will, too!
Tools and Technology to Help You
- Amada offers a number of tools to help our caregivers spend more time with their clients. For example, our Caregiver Portal makes it quick and easy to take care of tasks like scheduling, care journaling, ADL documentation and more.