Caregiver Jobs in North Dallas
Amada Senior Care North Dallas is currently hiring for the caregiver positions listed below. If you would like to join the Amada team, please submit an application by clicking on the orange button above or on the link below.
We have caregiver jobs available for individuals who have the appropriate experience and credentials to work as personal care attendants or home-care aides. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in North Dallas below.
So Many Reasons to Love Working for Amada Senior Care North Dallas
Opportunities for Career Growth
- Our caregivers are passionate about what they do and eager to excel. We encourage career mobility by offering mentoring and free continuing education courses so you can continue to grow with Amada.
- We truly believe our Amada caregivers are the best in the industry, so it’s important that we offer industry-competitive pay. Caregiver wages are based on factors such as performance, specific job duties, seniority, and experience.
Free Continuing Education
To help our caregivers further develop their skills and careers, we provide free continuing education, such as:
- State certification training
- Continuing ed units for for CNAs and RNS
- Online and on-site training on client-specific conditions
- Brush up on your basic skills and equipment use with the Amada Training Center
- We realize that not everybody is able to work a 9 to 5, Monday to Friday schedule. We offer flexible scheduling, so whether you want to work full- or part-time, days, nights, or weekends, we will strive to make working for Amada work for you.
Employee Appreciation, Bonuses, and Rewards
- At Amada, we are always looking for new ways to show our caregivers how much we value them. In addition to hosting regular caregiver appreciation events, we also provide bonuses for “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” and offer rewards like gas and grocery cards, movie passes, and other tokens of our gratitude.
Amada Offices Nationwide
- We love the North Dallas area, but understand that sometimes our caregivers need or want to relocate. Since there are more than 80 Amada offices across the country, you might be able to continue to work with us in a new location.
Friendly and Professional Team
- It’s important to us that our team members actually enjoy working with each other. We foster a positive work environment by hiring individuals who are professional, dedicated, and compassionate.
Technology to Make Your Job Easier
- Care documentation is critically important, but we never want administrative tasks to detract from caregivers’ time with their clients. With our Caregiver Portal, you can take care of things like scheduling, ADL tracking, and care journaling quickly and with ease so you can spend more time enriching your clients’ lives.