Caregiver Jobs in North Shore
Amada Senior Care North Shore is currently has openings for the caregiver jobs listed below. To learn more about the Amada team and to submit your application, please click on the orange button above or the link below.
At this time, we are interviewing candidates with the proper experience and credentials who hope to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in North Shore below.
What’s so Special about Working for Amada Senior Care North Shore?
We Encourage Career Mobility
- We value each of our caregivers, and want to encourage them to grow with Amada. To foster career growth, we offer free continuing education courses, mentoring, and other resources.
- Amada Reno has always been committed to providing industry-competitive pay. Caregivers’ wages are based on performance, seniority, experience, and specific job duties.
Continuing Education is Free
Our team members have access to free CEU-based training, including:
- Training for state certifications
- Continuing education units (CEUs) for CNAs and RNs
- Training on conditions common to Amada clients and seniors, such as diabetes
- Brush up on basic skills and equipment use with the Amada Training Center
- Many Amada caregivers are unable to work a traditional “Monday to Friday” schedule because of school, family obligations, or other commitments. We offer full- and part-time hours as well as day, night, or weekend shifts, and we’ll do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs.
We Appreciate and Reward our Team
- We have no doubt that Amada caregivers are among the best in the industry, and we think it’s important to remind them of our appreciation often. We award bonuses to “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” offer incentives like gas cards and movie tickets, and hold frequent caregiver events.
Caregiver Opportunities Nationwide
- There are more than 80 Amada Senior Care offices across the U.S. If you need to relocate, we’ll put you in contact with the office nearest your new home so you can remain on our team.
- At Amada Reno, we honestly enjoy working with each other. We have been careful to hire team members who are professional and compassionate, so there’s always a positive environment here.
Tools and Tech to Help You
- We are known as leaders in the use of technology to improve senior care, and have developed tools to make some caregiver tasks more efficient. For example, our Caregiver Portal allows you to check scheduling, care journal, and document ADLs quickly—so you can spend more time with your clients.