Caregiver Jobs in Phoenix
Amada Senior Care in Phoenix is currently hiring for the following positions. To let us know why you would be a great addition to our team, please click on the orange button above or on the link below to submit an application.
At this time, we are seeking individuals with the appropriate experience and credentials to join our team as a personal care attendant or home-care aide. Learn more about working with Amada Phoenix below.
What Makes working for Amada Senior Care Phoenix so Special?
We Support Career Growth
- At Amada Phoenix, we believe it’s important to encourage our employees’ passion for providing the best care. We are dedicated to providing mentorships and opportunities for career growth so that our caregivers may continue to excel within the Amada community.
- We hire the most capable and compassionate caregivers in the Phoenix area, and we compensate them accordingly. Amada is committed to providing industry-competitive pay based on not only performance but also job duties, seniority, and experience.
Continuing Education at no Cost
We provide free CEU-based training, including:
- State certification training
- Continuing Education Units for Certified Nursing Assistants and Registered Nurses
- Training on specific client conditions, both on-site and online
- Free basic skills and equipment courses through the Amada Training Center
Scheduling that Works for You
- We realize that many of our caregivers have specific scheduling needs due to family, school, and other commitments. We make it a point to work with each employee to create the best schedule for them, whether that includes full- or part-time work, day, night, or weekend shifts, or a combination of these shifts.
We Appreciate our Employees—And it Shows
- We truly value the hard work our caregivers put into their jobs, and it is important to us to show our gratitude on a regular basis. Not only do we offer caregiver recognition events and bonuses for “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” but we also work in additional perks like free movie tickets, gas and grocery cards, and other incentives.
Amada is Nationwide
- There are Amada Senior Care offices all over the United States. If a member of our team is considering relocation, there is a good chance we can find them a position with Amada wherever they move to.
- At Amada Phoenix, we actually working with each other! This is because we only hire team members who are friendly, professional, and committed so that we always have a supportive and pleasant work environment.
Tools to Make Your Job Easier
- Caregiver journaling, ADL tracking, and other administrative tasks are essential to providing high-quality care, but can feel like a drain after a long day of caring for a senior. We have created a Caregiver portal to make scheduling and documentation faster and easier so our team members can focus on keeping their clients happy and healthy.