Caregiver Jobs in Richland Hills
At Amada Senior Care Richland Hills, we’re currently hiring for the below positions. If you would like to join the Amada team, please click on the orange button above or on the link below to submit an application.
We are hiring personal care attendants and home-care aides with the appropriate credentials and experience. Read on to learn more about our caregiver jobs in Richland Hills.
Why Do Caregivers Love to Work for Amada Senior Care Richland Hills?
Career Mobility and Development
- Our Amada caregivers are passionate about what they do, and we love to encourage their dedication by helping them grow their careers. We offer mentorships, free continuing education, and other resources to help our caregivers move up and grow with our company.
- We believe our caregivers are the best, and we compensate them accordingly! Wages at Amada are always industry-competitive, and pay is based on specific job duties, performance, experience, and seniority.!
Free Continuing Education and Courses
Amada caregivers have access to free CEU-based training, like:
- Training for state certifications
- Continuing Education Units for CNAs and RNS
- On-site and online training on client-specific conditions
- Brush up on your basic skills and equipment use at the Amada Training Center
- Our caregivers are driven people who live busy lives. We want to make sure working for Amada works for you, so we offer flexible scheduling with full- and part-time schedules as well as day, evening, and weekend shifts.
Incentives, Bonuses, and Rewards
- We tell our caregivers how great they are all the time, but we also like to show our appreciation whenever possible. We offer bonuses for “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” host regular caregiver events, and even reward our staff with fun incentives like movie passes and gas and grocery cards.
- With more than 80 Amada offices across 30 different states, our caregivers who wish to relocate may very well be able to continue to work with Amada.
- Everyone’s job is easier when they actually like the people they work with. This is why we have built our Amada team with members who are professional and committed, but also friendly and compassionate.
Tech to Make Your Job Easier
- We have made use of the latest technology to make it easier and faster for our caregivers to take care of business. With our Caregiver portal, employees can easily check scheduling, keep care journals, and track client ADLs. This gives them more time and energy to keep clients safe and happy!