Caregiver Jobs in West Richmond
Amada Senior Care West Richmond currently has openings for the caregiver jobs listed below. If you are interested in joining the Amada team, please click on the orange button above or the link below to apply.
We are hiring individuals with the proper credentials and experience to work as homemakers or personal care attendants. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in Richmond West below.
What’s so Great about Working for Amada Senior Care Richmond West?
Career Mobility is Encouraged
- We want our caregivers to continue to pursue their passion for providing quality care and advance their careers. That’s why Amada provides mentoring opportunities, free continuing education courses, and other tools to promote career mobility.
- Working at Amada is both personally satisfying and financially worthwhile. We provide industry-competitive pay, and caregiver wages are based on experience, seniority, performance, and needs of clients served.
Free Continuing Education
Amada caregivers have access to free CEU-based training, including:
- Training for state certifications
- Continuing ed units for CNAs and RNS
- Training on client-specific conditions offered both on-site and online
- In-house training for basic skills and equipment at the Amada Training Center.
- Many of our caregivers have families or responsibilities that make it impossible to work a traditional 9-5 schedule. We offer flexible scheduling, including full- and part-time hours and day, evening, and weekend shifts.
Caregiver Appreciation, Bonuses, and Incentives
- At Amada, we like to remind our caregivers how much we appreciate them every chance we get. We hold regular caregiver events, award bonuses to the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” and even provide incentives like free movie tickets and gas and grocery cards.
A Strong National Presence
- In addition to our West Richmond office, there are more than 80 Amada offices across the country. This means you might be able to continue working with Amada if you need to relocate.
The Best Staff
- We make it a point to hire team members who are professional, dedicated, and friendly. We honestly enjoy working with each other—and we know you will too!
Tools and Technology to Help You
- We provide tools like our Caregiver Portal to make administrative tasks easier and allow our caregivers to maximize the time they spend with clients. You can use the portal to quickly check schedules, document ADLs, and more.