Caregiver Jobs in Sacramento
Amada Senior Care Sacramento is hiring for the following positions at this time. If you believe you will be a valuable addition to our team, let us know: click on the orange button above or the link below to submit your application.
We are seeking qualified individuals with appropriate experience and credentials provide personal care attendant and homemaker services. Learn more about the opportunities for employment at Amada Sacramento.Find out more about our caregiver jobs in Sacramento below.
What Makes Caregivers Love Working for Amada Senior Care Sacramento?
We Encourage Career Development
- Amada Sacramento caregivers are passionate about what they do and always looking for new and better ways to serve our clients. Through mentorship, continuing education programs, and a committment to upward career mobility, we encourage our caregivers to grow.
- The personal gratification that comes from being a caregiver with Amada Sacramento is invaluable—but we know that our team members also need to make ends meet. We are committed to offering competitive pay and regular opportunities for pay increases through performance reviews and recognition of seniority and experience.
No-Fee Continuing Education
One way we encourage career growth amongst our caregivers is through free education programs, like:
- Classes for state certification
- CEUs for CNAs and RNS
- Detailed training on specific client conditions
- In-house training on skills and equipment at the Amada Training Center
Scheduling that Works for You
- Our caregivers love what they do, but we know they also have other commitments and responsibilities. This is why we work to offer flexible scheduling and a range of shifts, from full-time or part-time work, to day or night shifts, and even weekend shifts.
Employee Recognition, Incentives, and Rewards
- We want to make sure each of our employees knows how much we appreciate them. That’s why we offer bonuses for “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” as well as gas and grocery cards, movie tickets, caregiver appreciation events, and other incentives.
Amada is National
- In addition to our Sacramento office, there are more than 80 Amada Senior Care offices across the United States. If you are considering relocation, there’s a good chance you can continue to work with us wherever you land.
- Any job becomes easier when the people you work with are professional and friendly. Not only are we great people to work for, but we take care to make sure that each of our team members pleasant, as well.
We Make Documentation Easier
- Our caregivers have entered this field because they value and enjoy caring for seniors—not filling out endless paperwork! We have a state-of-the-art Caregiver portal that reduces time spent on administrative tasks and makes scheduling, care journaling, and and other business easy.