Caregiver Jobs in Santa Clarita
Amada Senior Care Santa Clarita is currently hiring for the positions listed below. If you think you’d be a great addition to our team, please click on the orange button above or the link below to send us your application.
We are seeking individuals who are compassionate and have the proper experience and qualifications to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in Santa Clarita below.
Why do Caregivers Love Working for Amada Senior Care Santa Clarita?
We Foster Career Growth
- We hire people who are passionate about providing quality care, and want to encourage our caregivers to grow with Amada. We offer mentorships and other resources for career mobility.
- Amada caregivers are among the best in the industry, and we pay them accordingly. Wages are always competitive, and are based on performance, experience, seniority, and specific client care duties.
Free Continuing Education
Amada caregivers receive free CEU-based training, such as:
- Training for state certifications
- Continuing education units for CNAs and RNs
- In-house and online training on conditions specific to senior clients, such as diabetes
- Access to the Amada Training Center to brush up on basic skills and equipment use
- We understand that many of our caregivers have commitments or responsibilities that make it impossible to work a “9 to 5” schedule. We offer full- and part-time hours as well as day, night, and weekend shifts, and we’ll work to accommodate your scheduling needs.
We Reward Excellent Work
- At Amada Santa Clarita, we are always looking for new ways to show our caregivers how much we appreciate them. We provide rewards like gas cards and movie passes, hold regular caregiver events, and award bonuses to the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year.”
Serving Seniors Nationwide
- This is one of more than 80 Amada Senior Care offices in the United States. If you need to relocate, there’s a good chance we have an office near your new home.
You’ll Love our Team
- We have carefully built our team with people who are compassionate, professional, and dedicated—so we know we can always count on each other. We genuinely enjoy working together, and you will too!
Tools to Help You Work Smarter
- We provide our caregivers with tools and technology that make it possible for them to maximize their time with clients. One of these tools is our Caregiver Portal, which makes checking schedules, documenting ADLs, and care journaling a breeze.