Caregiver Jobs in Sonoma and Napa Counties
Amada Senior Care in Sonoma and Napa Counties is currently interviewing applicants for the positions listed below. If you believe you could be a benefit to our team, please click on the orange button above or the link below to submit your application.
We’re hiring individuals with the appropriate experience and qualifications to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in Sonoma and Napa Counties below.
Why do Caregivers Love Working for Amada Senior Care in Sonoma and Napa Counties?
We’ll Help You Succeed
- At Amada, we hire individuals who are driven and dedicated to providing excellent care. We want to encourage you to grow with Amada, so we provide mentoring, free continuing education, and other resources to help you move up.
- In order to maintain a team of caregivers who lead the industry, it is essential that we provide industry-competitive pay. Caregiver wages are based on experience, performance, specific job duties, and seniority, among other factors.
Continuing Education is Free
Our caregivers have access to free CEU-based training, including:
- Training for state certifications
- Continuing education units for RNs and CNAs
- Training on conditions common to Amada clients, offered both on-site and online.
- In-office training for basic skills and equipment at the Amada Training Center.
- If you have commitments outside of Amada, such as school or family responsibilities, we’ll be happy to work with you to create the best schedule. We offer day, night, and weekend shifts as well as full- and part-time hours.
Bonuses, Rewards, and Incentives
- We know how special our caregivers are, and we are always finding new ways to show our appreciation to them. We provide incentives like gas and grocery cards, hold regular caregiver appreciation events, and award bonuses to the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year.”
Serving Seniors Nationwide
- Did you know that there are more than 80 Amada offices in the United States? If you need to relocate, we’ll put you in touch with the office nearest your new home.
You will Love our Team
- At Amada, we believe a positive work environment is key to our team members’ satisfaction and helps them consistently do their best work. We hire people who are driven, professional, and friendly so we know we can count on each other.
Tools and Technology to Help You
- We have enlisted many tools to help our caregivers spend less time on administrative tasks and more time with their clients. For example, our Caregiver Portal makes it quick and easy to check schedules, add to care journals, and document ADLs every day.