Caregiver Jobs in Southern Utah
At Amada Senior Care Southern Utah, we are hiring for the positions listed below at this time. Think you’d be a great addition to our team? Please click on the orange button above or the link below to submit your application.
We need individuals with the right experience and qualifications to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Rad on to learn more about our caregiver jobs in Southern Utah below.
Why is Working for Amada Senior Care Southern Utah so Great?
We’ll Help You Advance Your Career
- Amada caregivers are passionate about what they do, and always looking to provide even better care. We want to encourage you to grow with Amada, so we provide mentors, free continuing education courses, and other resources for career mobility.
- It has always been (and always will be) our policy to provide industry-competitive pay at Amada. Caregiver wages are based on experience, performance, and specific duties carried out in the care of a client.
Continuing Education is Free
Amada offers free CEU-based training, such as:
- Training for state certifications
- CEUs for Registered Nurses and Certified Nurse Assistants
- Specialized training on conditions common to our clients, such as diabetes
- In-office access to the Amada Training Center to sharpen skills and equipment use.
- We understand that many caregivers require some scheduling flexibility due to other responsibilities, like school and family. We can work with your scheduling needs, and offer full- and part-time work as well as day, night, and weekend shifts.
Rewards, Bonuses, and Incentives
- It’s so important that we frequently tell our caregivers how proud we are of them. We hold regular caregiver appreciation events, offer incentives like gas or grocery cards, and provide bonuses for “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year.”
Serving Seniors Nationwide
- Amada Senior Care has more than 80 offices in the United States. If you need to relocate, we can put you in touch with the office nearest your new home.
- Haven’t we all had a co-worker who is negative, lazy, or generally unpleasant to be around? You won’t find any of those here: we hire people who are driven, professional, and friendly. We honestly love working with each other, and we think you will, too.
Tools and Technology to Help You Work Smarter
- You are a caregiver because you want to enrich lives, and we don’t want to detract any time from that. We provide tools to reduce time spent on administrative tasks, like our Caregiver Portal, where you can check schedules, add to a care journal, and document ADLs quickly.