Caregiver Jobs in Sugar Land
Amada Senior Care Sugar Land currently has job openings for the positions listed below. Think you’d be a great addition to our team? Please click on the orange button above or on the link below to submit your application.
We are currently hiring individuals with the appropriate credentials and experience to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in Sugar Land below.
Why do Caregivers Love Working for Amada Senior Care Sugar Land?
Opportunities for Career Growth
- Amada caregivers are especially driven and passionate about providing the best care for seniors. We want to encourage our team members to grow with Amada and foster career mobility with mentoring programs, free continuing ed, and other resources.
- Our caregivers are among the best in the industry, which is why we have always been committed to providing industry-competitive pay. Wages are based on seniority, experience, performance, and specific client care duties.
Free Continuing Education
Free CEU-based training is available to our caregivers, including:
- Training for state certifications
- Continuing ed units for CNAs and RNs
- Detailed training on conditions common in Amada clients, such as diabetes
- In-office access to the Amada Training Center to work on basic skills and equipment use
- Many Amada team members are pursuing higher education, have families, or have other responsibilities outside of work that affect the hours they can work. We’ll work to accommodate your scheduling needs, and offer full- and part-time hours as well as day, evening, and weekend shifts.
We Appreciate and Reward our Team
- When your team is as great as ours, they deserve to be rewarded! We offer bonuses for “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” host frequent caregiver appreciation events, and provide incentives like gas and grocery cards and movie passes.
A Strong National Presence
- Did you know there are more than 80 Amada offices spread across 30 states? If you ever need to relocate, we can put you in touch with the Amada office near your new home.
- We think it’s so important to like and respect the people you work with, don’t you? We hire team members who are professional and driven, yet friendly. We honestly enjoy working with each other!
Tools to Help You Work Smarter
- Care documentation is vitally important, but shouldn’t take away from quality time with clients. We provide tools and technology like our Caregiver Portal to make tasks like scheduling and ADL journaling more efficient—so our caregivers can focus on the most important things.