Caregiver Jobs in Tri-Cities
At Amada Senior Care Tri-Cities, we currently have openings for the positions listed below. To send us your application, please click on the orange button above or the link below.
If you have the appropriate experience and credentials, you might be a great addition to our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in Tri-Cities below.
What’s so Special about Working for Amada Senior Care Tri-Cities?
Earn Money while You Build Your Career
- At Amada, we think it’s important for us to encourage career mobility for our caregivers. We offer mentoring programs, free continuing education courses, and other resources to help you grow with Amada.
- Our caregivers are among the best in the business, and we pay them accordingly! Wages are always industry-competitive, and based on seniority, experience, performance, and specific client care duties.
Free Continuing Education
We provide free CEU-based training, including:
- State certification training
- CEUs for Registered Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- In-depth training on conditions common to senior clients, such as diabetes
- Access to the in-office Amada Training Center to improve basic skills and equipment use
- Many Amada caregivers take advantage of our free continuing education or have other responsibilities that impact the hours they can work. We try to accommodate all scheduling needs, and offer full- and part-time hours as well as day, night, and weekend shifts.
Bonuses, Rewards, and Incentives
- We make it impossible for our caregivers to forget how much we appreciate them! We host regular caregiver events, provide incentives like movie tickets and gas or grocery cards, and give bonuses to the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year.”
Senior Care Opportunities Nationwide
- Amada Senior Care has more than 80 offices in 30 states, and caregivers can move between offices if they need to relocate.
- Not only do we focus on hiring individuals who are professional and dedicated to providing the best care, but we also expect our team members to be friendly and compassionate. This way, we all know we can count on each other for support and a pleasant work environment.
Tools to Make Your Job Easier
- You became a caregiver because you enjoy helping people—not because you enjoy paperwork. With tools like our Caregiver Portal, administrative tasks like scheduling and documentation are a breeze, so you can focus on caring for your clients.