Caregiver Jobs in Tucson
At Amada Senior Care Tucson, we are currently hiring for the positions listed here. To apply for a caregiver job with Amada Tucson, please click on the orange button above or on the link below.
If you have the appropriate credentials and experience, you may be a great addition to our homemaker and personal care attendant services. Read on to learn more about our caregiver jobs in Tucson.
What’s so Special about Working for Amada Senior Care Tucson?
We Want You to Succeed
- At Amada, we care about our team members and want to help them meet their fullest potential. We support career growth and mobility with mentorships, free continuing education, and other resources to help you grow with Amada.
- We have always been committed to providing industry-competitive pay—and we always will be. Caregiver wages are based on experience, job performance, seniority, and specific client care duties.
Free Continuing Education
We provide free CEU-based training, including:
- Training for state certifications
- Continuing ed units for CNAs and RNs
- Training on client-specific conditions provided on-site and online
- Refresh your basic skills and equipment use through the in-office Amada Training Center
- Amada caregivers are multi-taskers in their personal lives as well as in their professional lives, and often have responsibilities that make a traditional 9 to 5 schedule impossible. We offer flexible scheduling, with full- or part-time hours as well as day, night, and weekend shifts.
Rewards, Incentives, and Bonuses
- We know Amada’s success is a result of our caregivers’ dedication to excellence, and we like to show them our appreciation often! We hold frequent caregiver appreciation events, award “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year” bonuses, and award incentives like gas cards, movie passes, grocery cards, and more.
A Strong National Presence
- If you should decide the Tucson area is no longer ideal for you, we can help connect you with one of more than 80 Amada offices across the United States.
The Best Staff
- At Amada Tucson, we think it’s important to foster a pleasant and supportive work environment. We always treat our staff with respect, and have built our team with people who are professional, dedicated, and compassionate.
Tools to Work Smarter
- Amada enlists the latest technology to streamline administrative tasks so our caregivers can spend more time with their clients. For example, you can use our Caregiver Portal to check scheduling, document ADLs and care, and update client files quickly and easily.