Caregiver Jobs in West San Antonio
At Amada Senior Care West San Antonio, we are currently hiring for the positions listed below. If you would like to apply to become a member of our team, please click on the orange button above or on the link below.
At this time, we are conducting interviews for experienced and credentialed individuals to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in West San Antonio below.
Why Work for Amada Senior Care West San Antonio?
We Encourage Career Mobility
- We appreciate the fact that Amada caregivers are passionate about what they do and driven to excel. To help you grow your career with Amada, we offer mentorships, free continuing education, and other resources—because we want to see you succeed.
- It has always been our policy to provide Amada caregivers with industry-competitive pay. Wages are based on performance reviews, experience, seniority, and the needs of clients served.
Free Continuing Education
Amada provides free CEU-based training, including:
- Training for state certifications
- CEUs for CNAs and RNs
- Courses on client-specific conditions, like diabetes, offered on-site and online
- Access to the Amada Training Center to brush up on basic skills and equipment use.
- We want to make sure working for us works for you, so we at Amada are always willing to accommodate caregivers’ scheduling needs. We offer a range of shifts, from full- to part-time work and day, night, or evening hours.
Appreciation, Rewards, and Bonuses
- At Amada, we think it’s very important that our caregiver never lose sight of how much we appreciate them. We hold frequent caregiver events, offer incentives like gas cards and free movie tickets, and award bonuses to the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year.”
Caregiver Opportunities Nationwide
- There are more than 80 Amada offices spread across 30 states, so you may be able to continue working with us even if you need to relocate.
- When you like and trust the people you work with, everything just seems easier. At Amada West San Antonio, we have carefully hired teammates who are compassionate, professional, and passionate about providing the best care. We have no doubt you’ll enjoy working with this team!
Tools to Help You Work Smarter
- Amada is proud to use the latest technology to help caregivers spend as much time as possible with clients. For example, our Caregiver Portal makes it quick and easy to take care of scheduling, care documentation, and other administrative tasks.