Find a Caregiver
We'll help you find the best local caregivers - passionate professionals dedicated to meeting your unique needs.
At Amada Senior Care it is our promise to provide nurturing, compassionate in-home care while enriching the lives of our clients and their families. To find a top-tier caregiver, visit the website of one of our locations by clicking the map below, or use the map to find their phone number and give them a call!
More and more seniors prefer to age in a place, so they can be surrounded by the familiar comforts of home and years of precious memories. Sometimes, though, they need a little help to make this happen. That’s where Amada comes in. We have an established track record of assisting more than 100,000 family members and seniors.
Would mom enjoy someone to help with cleaning, and to participate with her as she watches her favorite game show? Does dad need help managing the basics every day, or even full time live-in dementia support?
SPECIALIZED NON-MEDICAL CARE
Does your senior loved one have Alzhiemers or Dementia? Are they recovering from a stroke? Are they experiencing congestive heart failure? Because of their training, Amada caregivers have the education necessary to provide specialized care for seniors experiencing these challenges. Click on the links below to learn more about how Amada caregivers can help with different disease states.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Stroke Recovery
WHAT SERVICES DO AMADA CAREGIVERS PROVIDE?
With a smile and a cheerful attitude, Amada’s in-home care providers can help your loved one with a variety of tasks – everything from daily basics like bathing and dressing to creating fun outings and preparing tasty meals. We excel at keeping you comfortable, healthy, and as self-sufficient as possible.
- Companionship and conversation
- Preparation of tasty meals
- Driving to and from appointments
- Medication reminders
- Errands and outings
- Light housekeeping
- Physical activity
- The daily basics such a bathing, dressing and toileting
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia support
MATCHING YOU WITH THE RIGHT CAREGIVER
At Amada, we want each client to enjoy a close, personally satisfying relationship with his or her in-home caregiver. We listen very carefully to your loved one’s needs in terms of personality, languages spoken, skill level and hours required. It’s essential for us to know whether your loved one would prefer someone outgoing and gregarious or a gentler, quieter personality. These details are an important consideration in our matchmaking!
All in-home care is billed on an hourly basis, with a minimum of 4 hours per day. The hourly rate varies depending on the level of care provided. The number of hours you require can be changed at any time.
CALL A CARE COORDINATOR TODAY
Call an in-home care coordinator today at 877-442-6232 for a free assessment of your senior care needs. At Amada, our health care providers are courteous, approachable and knowledgeable and have your best interests at heart. Your care coordinator will be available to you 24/7 for care advice, wellness updates and information.
OUR CAREGIVERS SHOW EXCELLENCE IN THE 6 CS
Our caregivers are the lifeblood of Amada Senior Care. To provide you with the best possible in-home care, we recruit only the best. All our caregivers are fully bonded and insured employees of the company. They undergo a rigorous selection process and are chosen for their impeccable qualifications and experience.
They must also show excellence in the 6 Cs.
- Amada caregivers feel it is their calling in life to be a caregiver, not just a job.
- Our caregivers show genuine kindness and concern for others and look to fulfill our clients’ emotional as well as physical needs.
- Amada caregivers possess the knowledge, experience and training to provide excellent care.
- They are competent in all necessary caregiving skills.
- They present themselves well and dress professionally.
- Amada caregivers are proactive in asking questions.
- They address any issues our clients have.
- They truly listen and answer questions thoughtfully.
- They feel a sense of urgency and responsibility about making our clients feel as comfortable as possible.
- Amada caregivers are committed to doing their best to navigate delicate and challenging care situations.
- They are trustworthy, resourceful and hard-working.
- Amada caregivers are confident in their abilities, yet still willing to listen to and learn about each client’s unique needs and preferences.
- They are not hesitant or fearful about engaging with or providing assistance to clients.
- They do not assume they know more about what a client needs than the client themselves or their family members.
- Amada caregivers are nurturing and foster a sense of connection and camaraderie with those we care for.
- Their warmth helps clients understand how much we appreciate them.