Caregiver Jobs in Austin
At Amada Senior Care Austin, we are currently hiring for the positions listed below. To submit your application for a caregiver job with Amada, please click on the orange button above or the link below.
We seek compassionate individuals with the proper experience and qualifications to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in Austin below.
What’s so Great about Working for Amada Senior Care Austin?
Opportunities for Career Mobility
- We think it’s important that we help our Amada caregivers grow their careers. We offer mentoring programs, free continuing education courses, and other resources to help you succeed.
- Amada caregivers are among the best in the industry, so we always offer industry-competitive compensation. Wages are based on factors like specific client care duties carried out, performance, experience, and seniority.
Continuing Education is On Us
Amada provides free CEU-based training, such as:
- State certification training
- Continuing education units for CNAs and RNs
- Training on conditions specific to senior clients, both in-house and online
- Training on basic equipment use and skills with the in-house Amada Training Center
- One of the many benefits of working for Amada is that we do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs. We offer full- and part-time hours as well as day, night, and weekend shifts.
We Reward Excellent Work
- We are always finding new ways to show our caregivers how much we appreciate them. We award bonuses to the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” hold frequent caregiver events, and provide incentives like grocery cards and movie tickets.
Caregiver Opportunities Nationwide
- There are more than 80 Amada offices in the United States. If you need to relocate, we’ll provide you with a recommendation to the Amada office closest to your new home.
The Best Team
- At Amada South Austin, we hire team members who are friendly and professional. We honestly enjoy working with each other, and we know you will, too!
Tools and Technology to Help You
- We provide multiple tools to help our caregivers make their tasks more efficient. For example, our Caregiver Portal makes it fast and easy to take care of scheduling, care documentation, and more so you can spend more time with your clients.