Caregiver Jobs in Birmingham
Amada Senior Care Birmingham has openings for the following positions at this time. If you think you’d be a great fit to join our team, please click on the orange button above or the link below to submit an application.
We are ready to add individuals with the proper experience and credentials to our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Keep reading to learn more about caregiver jogs in Birmingham!
Why do Caregivers Love to Work for Amada Senior Care Birmingham?
We’ll Help You Grow
- At Amada, we want our caregivers to continue to learn and excel in their careers. To help you grow with Amada, we offer free continuing education courses, mentoring programs, and other resources.
- Amada is committed to providing our team members with industry-comparable pay. Caregiver wages are based on factors like experience, performance, seniority, and specific client care duties.
Continuing Education is Free
Our team members have access to free CEU-based courses, such as:
- State certification training
- Continuing ed units for RNs and CNAs
- Training on client-specific conditions, offered both online and in-house
- In-office training through the Amada Training Center to work on basic skills and equipment use
- Many of our caregivers have families, are pursuing higher education, or have other commitments that make it impossible to follow a traditional “9 to 5” schedule. We’ll work with you to find the schedule that fits your needs, and offer full- and part-time hours as well as day, night, and weekend shifts.
Recognition, Rewards, and Incentives
- We know that Amada’s reputation is built on the excellent work of our caregivers, and we like to remind them how much we appreciate them often. We hold regular caregiver events, award bonuses to “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” and provide other incentives like gas and grocery cards, movie tickets, and more.
Serving Seniors Nationwide
- If you need to relocate from the Birmingham area but would like to remain a part of the Amada team, we can put you in touch with one of more than 80 Amada offices in the United States.
The Best Team
- At Amada Birmingham, we have carefully built our team with individuals who are friendly, professional, and dedicated. We honestly enjoy working with each other, and we think you will, too!
Technology to Help You
- To help our caregivers spend less time on administrative tasks and more time with their clients, we have tools like our Caregiver Portal, which makes scheduling, care documentation, and other tasks easy to stay on top of.