Qualified individuals with appropriate experience and training provide homemaking services for clients of Amada Senior Care.
To provide a description of the homemaking and/or housekeeping services provided by individuals employed by Amada Senior Care providing homemaker services.
- Must have demonstrated experience as a homemaker.
- Must have a basic knowledge of good housekeeping and cooking.
- Have a valid California state driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Ability to communicate with clients and to remain calm under stress.
- Ability to read and write in English.
Performance Responsibilities and Standards:
- Perform light housekeeping tasks including:
- Light housekeeping
- Changing linens
- Planning and preparing meals
- Assist with feeding, as needed
- Grocery shopping
- Transportation to physician visits and other activities
- Provide services following the Home Care Plan of Service.
- Use household equipment and supplies safely.
- Maintain a written log and receipts of client monies used for purchase of goods and materials used in the care of the client.
- Report any changes in the client’s condition to the supervisor.
- Accurately document services and submit documentation in a timely manner, per agency policy.
It is the policy of Amada Senior Care to base hiring and job performance decisions solely on an individual’s ability to perform essential job functions. Persons with disabilities are eligible for this or any position provided they can perform those functions with reasonable accommodation.