Amada Senior Care employs an appropriate individual who ensures a high standard of quality and safety in the delivery of Home Care services and coordinates the provision of services consistent with the philosophy of care for Amada Senior Care.
To define the duties of the Recruiter. Recruiter reports to the Administrator.
- Two or more years in Home Care.
- One or more years of experience as a supervisor or manager.
Performance Responsibilities and Standards:
- Assumes responsibility for recruitment, selection, orientation, continuing education, and evaluation of direct care staff for the agency.
- Identifies staffing needs, assigns personnel to clients, and monitors the care of all personnel and contractors assuring the Plan of Care is followed.
- Acts as alternate in the Administrator’s absence.
- Provides for Home Care services according to the philosophy, policy, and procedures of the agency.
- Provides direction and support to the staff.
- Directs the operations of the office.
- Assists with the evaluation, development, and revision of policies and procedures related to patient care practices and agency systems.
- Provide on-call services after hours and weekends as needed or directed by the Administrator
- Provides clinical management oversight, including:
- Maintaining current and complete personnel files
- Reviewing time cards according to agency policy
- Maintaining current and complete patient records
It is the policy of Amada Senior Care to base hiring and job performance decisions solely on an individual’s ability to perform essential job functions. Persons with disabilities are eligible for this or any position provided they can perform those functions with reasonable accommodation.