Amada Senior Careis furnished under the supervision of a qualified individual with appropriate training and background licensure.
To identify primary requirements and responsibilities of the Supervisor of the clinical staff. Scheduling Supervisor reports to the Administrator
- Two or more years working in Home Care or related services.
- Established leadership abilities.
- Have a valid California state Driver’s License.
- Proof of current auto liability insurance.
Performance Responsibilities and Standards:
- Supervise the work of all agency direct care personnel and contractors.
- Manage and coordinate the initial visit to a client, complete all required paperwork, implement care and reviews, and revise the plan of care by RN , as needed.
- Work closely with office staff to promote inter-agency and intra-agency communication to assure appropriate client care.
- Promote effective Home Care services in compliance with agency philosophy, policies, and procedures and in accordance with State licensing laws and regulations.
- Assure the Home Care Plan is followed.
- Supervise and document the employee’s performance every six (6) months.
- Develop and assist with the yearly employee evaluations.
- Act in the absence of the Recruiter.
- Assist with the evaluation, development, and revision of agency policies and procedures.
- Assure that a qualified alternate is appointed to act in the supervisor’s absence.
- Provide on-call services after hours and weekends as needed or directed by the Administrator.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of Amada Senior Care to base hiring and job performance decisions solely on an individual’s ability to perform essential job functions. Persons with disabilities are eligible for this or any position provided they can perform those functions with reasonable accommodation.