Caregiver Jobs in Montgomery County
Amada Senior Care Montgomery County is currently hiring for caregiver positions listed below. If you think you’re right for the Amada team, please send us your application by clicking on the orange button above or the link below.
We are interviewing individuals with the appropriate experience and qualifications to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Please read on to learn more about our caregiver jobs in Montgomery County.
Why will You Love Working for Amada Montgomery County?
We’ll Help You Build Your Career
- The success of our caregivers is important to us at Amada. We prefer to promote from within, and offer resources to help you grow your career such as mentorships and free continuing education.
- We know that our caregivers are among the best in the industry, so it’s only fitting that we commit to providing industry-competitive pay. Caregiver wages at Amada are determined by experience, seniority, performance reviews, and specific client care duties.
No=Fee Continuing Education
Amada team members have access to free CEU-based training, including:
- Training for state certifications
- Continuing education units (CEUs) for CNAs and RNs
- Training on client-specific conditions, such as diabetes, offered on-site and online
- Access to the Amada Training Center to brush up on basic skills and equipment
- One of the many benefits of working as an Amada caregiver is that we offer flexible scheduling. Whether you need full- or part-time hours, or day, night, or weekend shifts, we’ll do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs.
Caregiver Bonuses, Rewards, and Appreciation
- At Amada, we are always finding new ways to show our caregivers how grateful we are for their superior work. We provide rewards like gas and grocery cards, bonuses for the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” and host frequent caregiver appreciation events.
Senior Care Opportunities Nationwide
- If you ever need to relocate from the Montgomery County area, we’ll put you in touch with one of more than 80 Amada offices across the U.S.
Friendly and Professional Teammates
- A positive environment is essential to workplace satisfaction. We have carefully chosen team members who are dedicated and professional but also friendly, and we all genuinely enjoy working together.
Tools and Technology to Streamline Your Tasks
- With the use of the latest technology, we’ve found ways to allow our caregivers to spend more time with their clients. For example, our Caregiver Portal makes it fast and easy to document ADLs and care, check schedules, and more.