Open Positions in
Central Houston and Clear Lake
Amada Senior Care in Central Houston and Clear Lake is currently hiring for the caregiver positions listed below. If you are interested in joining our team, please click on the orange button above or the link below to apply.
Caregiver jobs are open to qualified individuals who have the appropriate credentials and experience to work as home-care aides and personal care attendants. Find out more about our caregiver jobs in Central Houston and Clear Lake below.
What’s so Special about Working for Amada Senior Care Central Houston?
- At Amada, we are proud of our caregivers and we encourage them to grow with us. To foster career growth, we offer mentoring, free continuing education classes, and other resources.
- Our Amada caregivers provide excellent care, so we insist on providing them with industry-competitive pay. We base wages on performance, specific job duties, experience, and seniority.
Free Continuing Education
We provide a variety of tuition-free continuing education options, such as:
- Training for state certifications
- Free CEUs for CNAs and RNS
- On-site and online training on client-specific conditions
- Courses on basic skills and equipment with the Amada Training Center
- We understand that many of our team member have busy lives and responsibilities outside of Amada. To make sure working for Amada works for you, we offer a variety of shifts and flexible scheduling including full- and part-time work and day, night, and weekend shifts.
Employee Recognition, Bonuses, Rewards and Incentives
- We think it’s impossible to show our caregivers how much we appreciate them—but we’ll never stop trying! We award bonuses to “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” hold regular caregiver events, and even throw in the occasional movie tickets, gas cards, and grocery cards.
- There are more than 80 Amada offices across 30 states, so our team members who wish to locate may very well be able to continue to work with Amada wherever they land.
You’ll Love our Staff
- One of the best things about working at Amada is the people you’ll work with. We have built our team with people who are professional, compassionate, and dedicated.
Tech to Make Your Job Easier
- We select our caregivers because we know they are as committed as we are to providing the highest quality of care to our clients. To help them focus on what’s important, we use technology like our Caregiver portal to make administrative tasks like scheduling, care journaling, and ADL documentation fast and easy.