Caregiver Jobs in Dallas
Amada Senior Care Dallas is currently hiring dedicated and compassionate people for positions as in-home caregivers.If you believe you would be a great addition to the Amada team, please click on the orange button above or the link below to submit your application.
We are looking to add experienced and credentialed individuals to join our personal care attendant and in-home caregiver team. Scroll down to learn more about our caregiver jobs serving families living in the Dallas communities of Dallas, Highland Park, University Park, Preston Hollow, Lakewood, Oak Cliff, Lake Highlands, Mesquite, Garland, Irving, and beyond.
What’s so Special about Working
for Amada Senior Care Dallas?
Build your Career with Mentoring
- We care about our team members, and we encourage them to further their educations and grow their careers. Amada offers mentoring, career mobility, and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- At Amada, we determine each caregiver’s compensation based on their performance reviews, seniority, experience, and the needs of the clients they serve. We expect our caregivers to be superior, and we pay them accordingly!
Continuing Education is Free
We provide free CEU-based training, including:
- Training for state certifications
- CEUs for CNAs and RNS
- On-site and online training for specific client conditions like diabetes.
- In-office training for basic skills and equipment at the Amada Training Center.
- We realize that not everybody is looking to work a 9-to-5, Monday-to-Friday schedule. Amada offers a variety of shifts, including part-time, days, evenings, or weekends, and we will work with your scheduling needs.
Recognition, Reviews, and Rewards
- Our skilled caregivers do important work, and we want to make sure they know how much we value them! We regularly hold caregiver appreciation events, offer “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year” bonuses, and provide other incentives like gas cards, movie passes, grocery cards, and more.
Serving Seniors Nationwide
- Amada Senior Care has offices across the United States, so we may be able to accommodate caregivers who wish to relocate.
- Any job is easier when you like and respect the people you work with. We take care to hire team members who are professional, friendly, and committed, so that each of us enjoys every aspect of the Amada Senior Care experience.
Tools and Technology to Help You
- We want our caregivers to spend the majority of their time and energy on their clients—not on paperwork or administrative tasks. To that end, we use a state-of-the-art Caregiver Portal to make scheduling, care documentation, and other details easy to stay on top of.