Caregiver Jobs in Denton and Frisco
Amada Senior Care Denton and Frisco is currently accepting applications for the positions listed below. If you think you would be an asset to our team, please click on the orange button above or the link below to submit your application.
We are hiring individuals with the appropriate credentials and experience to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in Denton and Frisco below.
What’s so Special about Working for Amada Senior Care Denton and Frisco?
We Support Career Growth
- At Amada, we think it’s important for our team members to continue their educations and excel in their careers. To help you grow with Amada, we offer mentorships, free continuing education, and other resources.
- We expect our caregivers to be the best in the industry, and we pay them accordingly! Wages at Amada are always industry-competitive, and are based on experience, performance, seniority, and specific caregiver duties.
Continuing Education is Free
Amada provides free continuing education courses, such as:
- Training for state certifications
- Continuing ed. units (CEUs) for CNAs and RNS
- Training offered on-site and online on client-specific conditions
- Access to the Amada Training Center to brush up on basic skills and equipment use
- We realize that many of our caregivers have responsibilities, families, or other commitments that make it impossible to work a traditional 40-hour week. Whether you seek full- or part-time hours or day, night, or evening shifts, Amada will work with your scheduling needs.
Caregiver Appreciation, Bonuses, and Rewards
- Amada caregivers truly go above and beyond to enrich seniors’ lives. We show our appreciation of them by hosting frequent caregiver events, providing bonuses to “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” and rewarding them with things like gas and grocery cards, movie passes, and more.
Caregiver Opportunities Nationwide
- If you ever need to relocate from the Denton and Frisco area, we’ll help you find a job at one of more than 80 Amada offices across the country.
Friendly and Professional Team
- We have carefully built our team with individuals who are professional, dependable, and compassionate. At Amada Denton and Frisco, we honestly enjoy working with each other—and we think you will, too!
Tools and Tech to Make Your Job Easier
- One of the things that makes Amada so special is the personalized and attentive care our aides provide. To help you have more time to make your clients smile, we employ tools like our Caregiver Portal, which makes administrative tasks like scheduling and documentation quick and simple.