Caregiver Jobs in Jackson
Amada Senior Care Jackson is currently hiring for the positions listed below. To submit an application and learn more about working with Amada, please click on the orange button above or on the link below.
We seek individuals with the right experience and credentials to join our team as home-care aides or personal care attendants. Learn more about caregiver jobs with Amada in Jackson below.
Why Work for Amada Senior Care Jackson?
Opportunities to Grow your Career
- We are dedicated to hiring caregivers who are passionate and driven, and we foster this by providing opportunities for career growth. Through mentoring programs and our support of continuing education, we encourage our team members to grow with Amada.
- Amada caregivers are among the best in the industry, so it is only right that we pay them accordingly. We base our industry-competitive compensation on factors like job performance, seniority, experience, and the unique care needs of your clients.
No-Cost Continuing Education
Amada helps our caregivers grow by providing free training such as:
- State certification courses
- Free CEUs for CNAs and RNS
- Training both on-site and online for client-specific conditions
- Brush up on basic skills and equipment use through the Amada Training Center
- Just as Amada’s clients have unique needs and schedules, so do our caregivers. We are dedicated to providing flexible scheduling options, including full- and part-time hours and shifts on days, nights, or weekends.
Employee Recognition and Rewards
- To show our caregivers and employees how much we value them, we regularly host caregiver appreciation events, award bonuses for “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year.” We also like to surprise staff with perks like grocery and gas cards and free movie tickets.
A Strong National Presence
- Since Amada has more than 80 offices across the United States, team members who wish to move from Jackson may be able to continue their work with Amada in their new location.
Experienced and Compassionate Staff
- We realize that a pleasant work environment is key to keeping our employees happy and doing their best. We make it a point to build our team with people who are professional, dedicated, and compassionate—just like you!
Tools and Technology to Help You
- We want our caregivers to focus on their clients, not on paperwork. To that end, Amada has created a number of tools and solutions to help streamline our caregivers’ jobs. For example, our Caregiver portal allows team members to track ADLs, document care, and check their schedules quickly and easily.