Caregiver Jobs in Knoxville
Amada Senior Care Knoxville is hiring qualified, compassionate and enthusiastic individuals as in-home senior caregivers and personal care attendants to serve families in Knox, Blount, Sevier, Anderson, Greene, Hamblen, Cumberland, Roane, and other nearby counties. To learn more about how you can use your skills to help enrich seniors’ lives as a member of the Amada Knoxville team, please click on the orange button above or on the link below and submit an application.
Looking for caregiver jobs in Knoxville and surrounding areas? If you have the appropriate experience and credentials to join Amada Senior Care Knoxville, please read on to learn about the many benefits of working with us!
Why is Employment with Amada Senior Care Knoxville so Sought-After?
Upward Mobility and Mentoring
- We hire compassionate caregivers who are ambitious and dedicated to constantly exploring new ways to care for our clients. Through offering mentorship, promoting from within, and additional training programs, we encourage our staff to grow their careers within the Amada Senior Care community.
- Our dedicated caregivers do what they do because they love it, but they also need to make ends meet. We offer competitive pay and opportunities to earn more through regular performance reviews. We also reward excellence and experience, and we compensate our caregivers according to the needs of the seniors and other clients they serve.
No-Fee Continuing Education
Amada staff members have access to free CEU-based training, such as:
- State certifications training.
- Continuing Education Units for CNAs and RNS.
- Training specific to client conditions, such as diabetes, offered both on-site and online.
- Amada Training Center, where staff can brush up on basic skills and equipment training.
We’ll Work with Your Schedule
- Many Amada caregivers don’t have full-time availability or they have other commitments that prevent them from working a traditional schedule. We want working with Amada to work for you, so we gladly accommodate staff who need to work part-time, nights, or other types of flexible schedules.
We Value and Reward our Employees
- At Amada Senior Care, we hire the very best caregivers and staff, and we regularly show our appreciation for them through caregiver events, incentives like gas and grocery cards, bonuses for “Caregiver of the Month” and Caregiver of the Year,” and other perks.
A Robust National Presence
- There are more than 80 Amada Senior Care offices in 30 states, so if you ever decide to move away from Knoxville you may be able to continue working as an Amada caregiver.
Experienced and Friendly Staff
- If a person is an excellent caregiver but is unpleasant to work with, this is a detriment to all of us. We are careful to hire people we want to spend time with, which means that the Amada Senior Care team is comprised of friendly, caring, and committed people just like you!
Tools and Technology to Work Smarter
- As a caregiver, your main priority should be your clients –not filling out paperwork or endless documentation! Amada has enlisted state-of-the-art technology to create our Caregiver Portal, which makes documentation, scheduling, and other business fast, effective, and easy.