Caregiver Jobs in Lake Lanier
Amada Senior Care Lake Lanier is currently hiring dedicated and compassionate individuals for positions listed below. To apply for an in-home senior caregiver job, please click on the orange button above or on the link below.
At this time, we are interviewing applicants with the proper qualifications and experience to join our team as home-care aides or personal care attendants. Read on to learn more about our caregiver jobs in the Lake Lanier area.
Why Work for Amada Senior Care Lake Lanier?
We Foster Career Mobility
- Our caregivers do such excellent work that we want to encourage them to grow with Amada. We foster career mobility with mentorship programs, free continuing education, and other resources to help you succeed.
- Amada caregivers always receive industry-competitive pay. Wages are determined based on performance, experience, seniority, and the specific needs of clients served.
Continuing Education is Free
Amada Lanier provides free CEU-based training, including:
- Training for state certifications
- Continuing ed units for CNAs and RNS
- On-site and online training for client-specific conditions
- In-office training with basic skills and equipment at the Amada Training Center.
- We understand that the traditional 9 to 5, Monday to Friday work schedule isn’t possible for all caregivers. We will work with you to meet your scheduling needs, whether you seek full- or part-time hours or day, evening, or weekend shifts.
Recognition, Reviews, and Rewards
- We at Amada are always looking for opportunities to show our caregivers how special they are! We hold regular caregiver appreciation events, award bonuses to “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” and provide other rewards like free movie tickets and gas and grocery cards.
Serving Seniors Nationwide
- There are more than 80 offices across the United States, so we may be able to accommodate caregivers who wish to relocate.
- Any job is easier when you like and respect the people you work with. We take care to hire people who are dedicated, professional, and friendly, so we actually enjoy working together!
Tools and Tech to Help You
- We are committed to using the latest technology and other tools to help make caregivers’ jobs easier. For example, our Caregiver Portal is a fast and easy way to check schedules, document ADLs, and take care of other administrative tasks so you can spend more time with clients.