Caregiver Jobs / Personal Care Attendant Jobs
in Las Vegas
Searching for caregiver jobs in Las Vegas in home care settings? Amada Senior Care in Las Vegas is currently hiring qualified individuals as personal care attendants and caregivers in Las Vegas, Henderson, Enterprise, Paradise, Spring Valley, Winchester, and surrounding communities. To speak with a team member about providing professional in-home senior or elder care as an Amada caregiver or personal care assistant, please click on the orange button above or on the link below to submit an application.
If you have the appropriate experience and credentials, you may be able to become a valuable member of the Amada team as a trained personal care attendant or home care aide providing nonmedical, in-home senior care or elder care. Read on to learn more about the many benefits of working with Amada Senior Care Las Vegas and senior and elder clients and their families.
Why Work as a Caregiver or Personal Care Attendant
for Amada Senior Care Las Vegas?
Opportunities for Career Growth
- We believe in fostering our caregivers’ and personal care attendants’ passion for senior care by providing them with mentorship and opportunities to grow their careers within the Amada Senior Care family.
Wages are Industry Competitive
- To maintain a staff of caregivers and personal care attendants who lead the elder care/senior care industry, we know we must offer industry-competitive pay. We base compensation on performance, job duties, seniority, and experience. Our team members deserve nothing less than the best home care!
Tuition-Free Continuing Education
We offer free CEU-based training, including:
- Training for state certification
- Continuing Education Units for CNAs and RNS
- In-house and online training for client-specific conditions
- Training on basic skills and equipment with the Amada Training Center
- We know that not everybody can work a traditional 9-to-5, 40-hour week. At Amada, we offer our caregivers and personal care attendants a range of full- and part-time shifts, from days, nights, or weekends and work with each employee to create the best home care schedule for them.
Incentives, Bonuses, and Appreciation
- It’s important to us at Amada Las Vegas that our employees never lose sight of how much we value them. We hold regular appreciation events for our caregivers and personal care attendants and offer bonuses to the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year.” We also like to surprise our team with movie tickets, gas cards, grocery cards, and other fun perks!
A Strong National Presence
- There are more than 80 Amada Senior Care offices spread across 30 states. This means that if you are considering a move, there’s a good chance that the location of your choice will have an Amada office to welcome you as a caregiver or personal care attendant.
- Not only does Amada Las Vegas provide the best in-home senior and elder care, but we also think we are some of the nicest people you will ever work with! If you are professional, compassionate, committed, and friendly, you’ll fit right in.
Helpful Tools and Technology
- We want to make sure our caregivers and personal care attendants put their all into caring for our clients, and we realize this isn’t possible if they are bogged down with administrative tasks. We have a customized Caregiver portal that makes it quick and easy to take care of journaling, scheduling, and documentation of elder care and senior care.