Caregiver Jobs in Lehigh Valley
Amada Senior Care in Lehigh Valley is currently hiring for the positions listed below. If you are interested in joining our team, please click on the orange button above or the link below to submit an application.
We seek individuals with the appropriate credentials and experience to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in Lehigh Valley below.
What’s so Special about Working for Amada Senior Care Lehigh Valley?
Build your Career
- At Amada, we think it’s important to help our caregivers succeed. To foster career growth, we offer resources such as free continuing education, mentoring programs, and more.
- We know our caregivers lead the senior care industry, so we always provide industry-competitive pay. Wages at Amada are based on seniority, experience, performance, and specific job duties.
Continuing Education is Free
We cover the costs of CEU-based training, including:
- Training for state certifications
- Continuing ed units for RNs and CNAs
- Training on conditions common to senior clients, offered on-site and online
- In-office training for basic skills and equipment at the Amada Training Center
- Working for Amada needs to work for you, so we will do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs. We offer day, night, and weekend shifts as well as full- and part-time employment.
Recognition, Reviews, and Bonuses
- We never miss an opportunity to show our caregivers how much we appreciate them. In addition to hosting frequent caregiver events, we reward hard work with gas or grocery cards and movie passes, and we give bonuses to the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year.”
A Strong National Presence
- There are more than 80 Amada offices in 30 states, and we can help you transfer to one of them if you need to relocate.
The Best Team
- Any job is easier when you like and respect the people you work with, don’t you think? We have built our team with members who are dedicated, professional, and friendly—so we honestly enjoy spending time together.
Tools and Tech to Help You
- At Amada, we are always looking for new ways to use technology to improve senior care. One tool we use is our Caregiver Portal, which makes scheduling, ADL documentation, and other administrative tasks fast and easy, so you can spend more time with your clients.