Caregiver Jobs in Long Beach
At Amada Senior Care Long Beach, we are conducting interviews for the positions listed below at this time. If you are interested in joining our team, please click on the orange button above or the link below to send us your application.
We are looking for individuals with the necessary experience and qualifications to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Learn more about our caregiver jobs in Long Beach below.
What’s so Special about Working for Amada Senior Care Long Beach?
We’ll Help You Move Up
- At Amada, we like to encourage our caregivers to grow their careers as members of our team. To promote career mobility, we offer resources like mentoring programs, free continuing education courses, and more.
- Caregiver pay at Amada is always industry-competitive. We base wages on factors such as experience, performance, seniority, and specific client care duties.
Continuing Education is On Us
We offer free CEU-based training, including:
- State certification training
- Continuing education units for CNAs and RNs
- In-depth training on client-specific conditions, like diabetes, offered in-house and online
- In-office access to the Amada Training Center for basic skills and equipment use
- Many Amada caregivers are pursuing higher education, raising families, or have other responsibilities that prevent them from working a traditional Monday-Friday week. We are happy to work with your scheduling needs, and offer day, night, and weekend shifts as well as full- and part-time hours.
Bonuses, Rewards, and Incentives
- Our caregivers are the foundation for Amada’s success, and we never get tired of showing them our appreciation. We offer incentives like gas and grocery cards, hold regular caregiver events, and award bonuses to the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year.”
Senior Care Opportunities Nationwide
- In addition to our offices in Westwood and Torrance, Amada has more than 80 offices across the country. You may be able to transfer to one if you need to relocate.
- We have carefully built our team with people who share our dedication and professionalism, but are also friendly. We think that liking the people you work with makes every day a bit more pleasant, don’t you?
Technology and Tools to Help You
- Amada has always been a leader in the use of technology to improve senior care. One of the many tools our caregivers use is our Caregiver Portal, which makes it easy and fast to check schedules, add to care journals, document ADLs, and more.