Caregiver Jobs in Marietta
We are currently hiring for the following positions at Amada Senior Care Marietta. Please click on the orange button above or on the link below to submit an application if you think you would be a good fit for the Amada team.
We are seeking individuals with the appropriate qualifications, credentials, and experience to fill caregiver jobs at Amada Marietta. Learn more about working with Amada below.
Why Work for Amada Senior Care Marietta?
We Encourage Career Development
- It’s important to us that our caregivers continue to learn and grow with Amada. We offer mentorships, free continuing education courses, and other resources to encourage our caregivers to pursue career mobility.
- Amada is committed to maintaining wages that are industry-competitive. We base caregiver pay on experience, performance, seniority, and the unique duties they perform in service of our clients.
No-Fee Continuing Education
Amada caregivers don’t pay for continuing education courses such as:
- Training for state certifications
- CEUs for CNAs and RNS
- On-site and online training on client-specific conditions
- Free skills and equipment training through the Amada Training Center
- Many of our caregivers have families and other commitments outside of work that necessitate non-traditional or flexible schedules. We are happy to provide a range of options including full- and part-time work and day, night, and weekend hours to suit your schedule.
Employee Recognition, Bonuses, and Rewards
- Working as an Amada caregiver brings tremendous personal satisfaction, but we like to reward our employees in other ways, too. We show our gratitude for their dedication with bonuses for the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” caregiver appreciation events, and other incentives like movie tickets and gas and grocery cards.
A Strong National Presence
- Amada has more than 80 offices across the United States, so caregivers wish to move there’s a good chance they can continue to work with us at their new location.
A Professional and Compassionate Team
- We realize that everyone’s job is much easier when they can depend on the people they work with. Not only are we nice people to work for, but we make it a point to hire people who are professional, dedicated, and compassionate.
Technology to Make Your Job Easier
- To help our caregivers put more of their energy and work time into keeping our clients healthy and happy, Amada uses technology like our Caregiver portal to make caregiver journaling, ADL tracking, and other tasks a breeze.