Caregiver Jobs in Mid Maryland
Amada Senior Care Mid Maryland currently has openings for the following caregiver positions.If you are interested in working with Amada, please click on the orange button above or the link below to submit your application.
We are hiring individuals who have the appropriate experience and credentials to join the Amada team as personal care attendants and home-care aides. Read on to learn more about our caregiver jobs in Mid Maryland.
Why do Caregivers Love Working for Amada Senior Care Mid Maryland?
Career Development and Growth
- At Amada Mid Maryland, we hire caregivers who are passionate about what they do and we encourage them to grow with Amada. We provide opportunities for career mobility through resources like mentoring programs and free continuing education courses.
- We truly believe our caregivers are the best in the industry, and we pay them accordingly! Amada always offers industry-competitive wages, which are based on experience, seniority, performance, and specific care duties.
Free Continuing Education
Amada caregivers have access to free CEU-based training, including:
- Training for state certifications
- Continuing ed units for s for CNAs and RNS
- On-site training on specific conditions common in our clients
- Basic skills and equipment courses through the Amada Training Center
- Many of our caregivers have families or commitments that make it difficult for them to work a traditional schedule. We full- and part-time hours as well as day, evening, and weekend shifts so that we can work with your scheduling needs.
Appreciation, Incentives, Bonuses, and Rewards
- We think it’s important to remind our team members how great they are! At Amada, we hold regular caregiver appreciation events, award bonuses to the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” and also provide perks like gas and grocery cards and movie tickets to show our gratitude for their work.
Strong National Presence
- There are more than 80 Amada offices across 30 states. This means that caregivers who wish to relocate from Mid Maryland may be able to continue working with Amada elsewhere.
The Best Team
- We think that a great work environment is essential, so we are careful to hire people who are professional, dedicated, and friendly. We honestly like working with the Mid Maryland team, and know you will too!
Tools and Tech to Help You Work Smarter
- When you put your all into caring for seniors, administrative tasks can feel especially draining and inconvenient. We have created our Caregiver Portal so that our caregivers can quickly take care of care journaling, ADL documentation, and scheduling so they have more time for what really matters.