Caregiver Jobs in Milwaukee
At Amada Senior Care Milwaukee, we currently have openings for the positions listed below. If you are interested in joining our team, please click on the orange button above or the link below to send us your application.
We have caregiver jobs in Milwaukee and surrounding communities for compassionate and dedicated professionals. At this time, we are seeking individuals with the appropriate qualifications and experience to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Read on to learn more about our caregiver jobs in the communities of Cedarburg-Grafton, Mequon-Thiensville, Germantown, Menomonee Falls, Sussex, Pewaukee-Hartland,, Brookfield, Oconomowoc, Waukesha, Milwaukee, West Allis, Wauwatosa, New Berlin, South Milwaukee, Oak Creek, Franklin, Racine-Mt. Pleasant, Caledonia, Burlington, Kenosha, Pleasant Prairie, Greenfield, Whitefish Bay, Wales, Glendale, and Muskego.
Why do Caregivers Love Working for Amada Senior Care Milwaukee?
We Support Career Growth
- Amada caregivers are especially passionate about what they do, and we want them to grow with us. To help promote career mobility, we offer mentorships, free continuing ed, and other resources.
- Amada Milwaukee has always been committed to providing industry-competitive pay for our caregivers. Wages are based on performance, experience, seniority, and the specific needs of clients served.
Continuing Education is Free
Amada offers free CEU-based training, such as:
- Training for state certifications
- CEUs for CNAs and RNs
- Training on conditions common in our clients, such as diabetes
- In-office access to the Amada Training Center to improve basic skills and equipment use
- We understand that many of our caregivers have commitments and responsibilities that prevent them from working a traditional “9 to 5” schedule. We’ll work to accommodate your scheduling needs, and offer full- and part-time work as well as day, evening, and weekend shifts.
Recognition, Reviews, and Rewards
- At Amada, we appreciate our caregivers and we show it…often. Between caregiver appreciation events, gas cards and free movie passes, and bonuses for “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” you’ll always be reminded of our gratitude and respect for our team.
Serving Seniors Nationwide
- If you ever choose to relocate from the Milwaukee area, you may be able to remain a member of the Amada team at one of more than 80 offices across the United States.
Friendly and Professional Team
- We think it’s important for our team members respect each other and to be able to look to each other for support. This is why we hire people who are dedicated, professional, and compassionate. We love working with this team, and so will you!
Tools and Technology to Help You
- To help streamline administrative tasks and allow our caregivers to spend more time with their clients, we have enlisted technology like our Caregiver Portal. This portal makes it fast and convenient to check schedules, document care, track ADLs, and more.