Caregiver Jobs in Naples
Amada Senior Care Naples is currently hiring for the following positions. If you think you might be a great addition to the Amada team, please submit your application to us by clicking the orange button above or the link below.
We are hiring personal care attendants and home-care aides with the appropriate credentials and experience. Learn more about caregiver jobs in Naples below.
Why Work for Amada Senior Care Naples?
Fostering Career Development
- We at Amada Naples are committed to helping our employees strengthen their skills and grow their careers. We provide mentorship, free continuing education, and other resources to help our employees further develop their careers and move up with Amada.
- It is important to us to provide our staff with industry-competitive wages. Compensation for Amada caregivers is based on performance, unique job duties, seniority, and experience.
Continue your Education for Free
Amada offers tuition-free, CEU-based training, covering:
- State certification training
- CEUs for Certified Nurse Assistance and Registered Nurses
- Training on client-specific conditions, both in-house and online
- Brush up on basic skills and equipment use at the Amada Training Center
Flexible Work Hours
- We realize that our caregivers have commitments outside of Amada, so we offer a variety of shifts and flexible scheduling. Whether you are looking to work full- or part-time; days, nights, or weekends, we can work together to create the right schedule for you.
Bonuses, Rewards, and Incentives for Great Work
- Our employees need to know how much we value them, so we are constantly finding new ways to show our appreciation. We hold caregiver events, award bonuses to “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” and provide other perks like gas cards, grocery cards, and movie tickets.
A Strong National Presence
- There are more than 80 Amada offices spread across 30 states. If you plan to relocate, there’s a good chance you can continue working with Amada wherever you go.
Professional and Friendly Staff
- Working with pleasant people makes everyone’s job easier. At Amada Naples, we make it a point to build our team with employees who are committed, professional, and compassionate and insist that each employee is treated with resepct.
Tools and Technology to Help You
- Caring for seniors is the most important thing our team members do, and we don’t want to detract from that with administrative duties. We have a unique Caregiver portal that makes ADL tracking, caregiver journaling, and even shift scheduling fast and easy.