Caregiver Jobs in Nashville
Amada Senior Care Nashville currently has openings for the caregiver jobs listed below. If you are interested in joining the Amada team, please click on the orange button above or the link below to apply.
At this time, we are hiring individuals with the appropriate credentials and experience to join our personal care attendant and homemaker services. Scroll down to learn more about our caregiver jobs in Nashville!
Why do Caregivers Love Working for Amada Senior Care Nashville?
- We love that Amada caregivers are so passionate and dedicated. To encourage them to grow their careers with us, we offer mentorships, free continuing education, and other resources to help them succeed.
- We are committed to always providing our caregivers with industry-competitive pay. Wages are based on specific job duties, performance, seniority, and experience.
Continuing Education is Free
Amada caregivers have access to free CEU-based training, such as:
- State certification training
- CEUs for CNAs and RNS
- Training on client-specific conditions, offered both on-site and online
- Brush up on basic skills and equipment with the Amada Training Center.
- Many Amada caregivers are taking classes, have family responsibilities, or have other commitments that require a flexible schedule. We’ll work with you to find the right schedule, whether that’s full- or part-time, or day, night, or weekend shifts.
Caregiver Appreciation, Bonuses, and Rewards
- We think it’s important to make sure our caregivers know how much we value them. We hold regular caregiver appreciation events, provide bonuses to “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year,” and reward our team with perks like gas and grocery cards and movie tickets.
A Strong National Presence
- We have more than 80 Amada offices across the country, so if you need to relocate from Nashville there’s a good chance you can continue to work for Amada Senior Care.
Friendly and Professional Staff
- We hire caregivers and team members we know we will enjoy working with, and we think you will, too. Amada staff are dedicated and professional, but also friendly and compassionate.
Tools to Make Your Job Easier
- Our caregivers are here to help keep clients safe and happy—not to fill out endless reports. With our Caregiver Portal, taking care of tasks like scheduling and care journaling is fast and convenient.