Caregiver Jobs in North Atlanta
Amada Senior Care North Atlanta is ;hiring for the caregiver jobs listed below at this time. To submit your application, please click on the orange button above or the link below.
Individuals with the appropriate experience and credentials to join our team as personal care attendants and home-care aides. To learn more about caregiver jobs in North Atlanta, please read on.
Why do Caregivers Love Working for Amada Senior Care North Atlanta?
Opportunities for Career Growth
- At Amada, we encourage our caregivers to further their careers and grow with us by offering mentorships, free continuing education courses, and other resources to help them succeed and excel.
- One of the many ways we show our caregivers how much we value them is our commitment to providing industry-competitive wages. Caregiver pay is based on performance, seniority, experience, and specific client care duties.
Free Continuing Education
Amada provides free CEU-based training, such as:
- State certification training
- Continuing ed units for CNAs and RNS
- Training on client-specific conditions offered on-site and online
- In-office training for basic skills and equipment at the Amada Training Center.
- If you can’t work a typical 9 to 5, Monday to Friday schedule, we will work with you to accommodate your scheduling needs. We offer full- and part-time hours, as well as day, evening, and weekend shifts.
Caregiver Appreciation, Bonuses, and Rewards
- Amada’s reputation for excellence is a result of our caregivers’ superior client care, and we never forget this. We show our appreciation by hosting regular events for caregivers, awarding the “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year” with bonuses, and providing other awards like free movie tickets and gas and grocery cards.
A Strong National Presence
- There are more than 80 Amada offices spread across 30 states. If you need to relocate from the North Atlanta area, there’s a good chance you can continue working with Amada wherever you go.
Professional and Compassionate Team
- We are careful to hire team members who share our work ethic and are dedicated and compassionate. We actually enjoy working with each other, and we know you will too!
Tools to Help You Work Smarter
- With tools and technology like our Caregiver Portal for convenient scheduling and care documentation, Amada caregivers are able to spend more time with clients and less time on administrative tasks.