Caregiver Jobs in North Houston
We’re currently hiring for the below positions. If you think you might be a good fit for Amada, please submit your application to us by clicking the orange button above or the link below.
We are seeking qualified individuals with appropriate experience and credentials provide personal care attendant and homemaker services. Find out more about our caregiver jobs in North Houston below.
Why Do Caregivers Love to Work for Amada Senior Care North Houston?
Career Development and Mentoring
- We believe strongly in self-improvement, workplace mobility and growth. We want you to further your education, do well in your job, and grow with our company. We have programs designed to help you do just that!
- At Amada your compensation will be based on your performance, experience and seniority, as well as the unique needs of the specific clients that you serve. Our rates are industry competitive!
Free Continuing Education
Amada provides free CEU-based training, covering:
- State certification training
- Continuing Education Units for CNAs and RNS
- Client condition-specific training, on-site and online
- Amada Training Center (in-office basic skills and equipment)
Flexible Work Schedules
- Whether you want to work full or part time, days, evenings, or weekends, Amada always has a variety of shifts available. If you have other commitments you can’t budge on during the work week, contact us today to see how we can provide part-time work that suits your schedule.
Employee Recognition, Performance-Based Bonuses, Rewards and Incentives
- At Amada, we value and reward your contribution to our team with caregiver appreciation events, “Caregiver of the Month” and “Caregiver of the Year” bonuses, gas and grocery cards, movie tickets and more.
A Strong National Presence
- You will find Amada offices nationwide. We have over 80 offices in 30 different states, so even if you need to move, we may have a location near you.
Experience and Compassionate Staff
- Doing your job is a lot easier when you work for professional, committed, and compassionate people. We are actually nice people to work for and are committed to treating you with respect.
Tools That Make Your Job Easier
- Doing a great job is even easier with tools that help you stay organized and help our clients stay healthy. Using our Caregiver portal makes checking schedules and care plans a breeze. ADL tracking and caregiver journaling keep clients healthy and happy!